The real reason you are doing eye tracking experiments or using GazeTracker™ is for the actionable results that GazeTracker generates. GazeTracker offers a variety of ways to get to the relevant data in easy to work with formats including:
- Comma Separated Values (csv): This is a standard text based format that can easily be imported into SPSS or the statistical software of your choice.
- Excel™: GazeTracker can export a variety of data and metrics, ranging from raw data to fixations and core statistics directly into Excel™
- Automated graphs: appear directly in Excel™ with the push of a button.
- Built-in statistics: provide 46 key measures of your experiment, including statistics pertaining to pupil diameter, fixation count and duration and LookZone data.
- Multiple subject analysis: offers a variety of automatic statistical analysis options across many subjects at one time, greatly reducing the effort needed to analyze eye tracking data.